...these illness awareness tie dye scrunchie packs are SO cute, right on trend + make for the perfect gift!
we have also added gorgeous mix packs including a combo of upcycled pattern, tie dye + block colour scrunchies ~
100% of profits donated to InvisiYouth - a charity supporting teens + young adults living with chronic illness!
- tie dye packs - upcycled from organic fairtrade cotton + hand dyed with non-toxic sun dry dyes from byron bay - each pack includes a mix of 5 tie dye + block colour scrunchies in your awareness colour
- mixed packs - includes a gorgeous combo of upcycled linen, cotton + poly cotton fabrics in pattern, tie dye + block colours in 5 different sizes!
- great gifts for friends + loved ones
- mini awareness scrunchies are also available for kids!
100% of profits donated to InvisiYouth > invisiyouthcharity.com <
- ships worldwide with Aus Post Int. Standard Tracking (est. delivery time 1-3 weeks)
- free domestic shipping! (Aus Post - est. delivery time 3-5 days)
- use the code AUSSIELOVE at checkout for 15% off all Australian orders!
but... what is my awareness colour?
- purple (fibromyalgia, epilepsy, lupus, crohn's disease, cystic fibrosis, chronic pain, chiari malformation, migraine, pancreatic cancer, sjogren's syndrome + more)
- green (lyme disease, coeliac/celiac disease, gastroparesis, bipolar disorder, cerebral palsy, lymphoma, adrenal cancer, mental health, liver disease, tbi + more)
- blue (me/cfs, juvenile arthritis, colon cancer, guillain barre syndrome, huntington's disease, dystonia, alopecia + more)
- orange (multiple sclerosis, crps, leukemia, amps, copd, adhd, fnd + more)
- yellow (endometriosis, childhood cancer, bone cancer, spina bifida + more)
- pink (breast cancer, women's health)
- blue/grey (t1 diabetes)
- red (congenital heart conditions, hiv, cvd + more)
- black/white (rare disease, eds)